Can't receive indology

DEVARAKONDA VENKATA NARAYANA SARMA narayana at hd1.vsnl.net.in
Mon Jun 30 17:52:01 UTC 1997

A lyrical telugu translation of Gitagovinda was done Sri M.R.Apparao
who was for somtime the vice-chancellor of Andhra University. This is
published by Vaviilla Ramaswamy Sastrulu & Sons, Madras and published
as an addendum to the sanskrit text and word to word meaning of
Gitagovinda published by them (in Telugu script). I have copy of it
tucked away somewhere but right now I cannot locate it as my library
is in a packed condition.

Sarma.