Can't receive indology

Jakub Cejka Visitor-Sanskrit jakub at unipune.ernet.in
Mon Jun 30 22:22:08 UTC 1997

Dear members, for some technical problems I am not receiving the mail from
indology-l. Anyone who posts something connected with my recent queries
(Translations of Gitagovinda; Kavya commentaries; or anything equally
interesting :-) please send a copy to my e-mail address:

      jakub at unipune.ernet.in

I may have not received all of the postings from the last two or three
days. If you have replied something to my queries, please bounce that to
me.

Thanks
	Jakub

Jakub Cejka

jakub at unipune.ernet.in

THE ABOVE E-MAIL ADDRESS IS VALID TILL  JULY 11

My new e-mail address will be settled sometime in September
Then it will be known to my friend whose address is had at pdas.cz)