WHAT LISTSERV IS THIS? (was: India - Once Plentiful

Jakub Cejka Visitor-Sanskrit jakub at unipune.ernet.in
Mon Jun 16 22:57:09 UTC 1997

Couple of years ago, when I subscribed for the first time, this was a list
on CLASSICAL indology.  Could you please post such messeges as "India -
Once Plentiful" at another forum. I know about several others who have
problems with the volume of indology-l postings, so could this remain
concentrated on classical indology (and related matters)?  Or has this
become All-about-India-l  ?   Interestingly, those topics which are least
related to classical indology get the greatest number of replies, it seems
sometimes.

Jakub Cejka
Dept. of Sanskrit, University of Pune
Ganeshkhind, Pune, India  411 007