"Hindu"

Dr. Jai Maharaj jai at mantra.com
Sun Jun 15 20:56:42 UTC 1997

Namaste!

One observes that when persons such as the one whose
post appears below feel frustrated because, apparently,
they are not capable of discussing the subject at hand,
they resort to libel against others.  Is this the only
way they know how to feel good about themselves?
Pity, but help them.

Jai Maharaj     http://www.flex.com/~jai     Om Shanti

Copyright (C) 1997 Mantra Corporation. All Rights Reserved.