Rajasthan Studies Group ANNOUNCEMENT

David Magier magier at columbia.edu
Tue Jul 15 18:08:32 UTC 1997

I have been asked to forward the following announcement to all South
Asia related mailing lists and listservs. My apologies for any
cross-posting. Please contact Dr. Weisgrau directly for any further
queries or comments.
David Magier
SARAI (http://www.columbia.edu/cu/libraries/indiv/area/sarai)

RAJASTHAN STUDIES GROUP

Rajasthan Studies Group invites all interested scholars to join.  This
inter-disciplinary organization brings together all those with an interest
in Rajasthani history, culture, religion, ecology and art. Newsletter,
intellectual projects, panels and regular meetings are just some of the
activities and benefits of membership.

Maxine Weisgrau
Department of Anthropology
Barnard College