Kalidasa's Raghuvamsa

Lars Martin Fosse l.m.fosse at internet.no
Tue Jul 8 08:25:05 UTC 1997

At 08:41 8.07.97 BST, you wrote:
>On Mon,  7 Jul 1997 23:01:10 BST, J. Randall Groves wrote:
>
>>Dear Indologists:
>>Does anyone know of an available English translation of Kalidasa's
>>Raghuvamsa. My library is having trouble locating it, so any info would
>>be appreciated.  Randy Groves, Associate Prof. of Humanities, Ferris
>>State University.

The (collected) Works of Kalidasa were published by Motilal in 1966 and
reprinted last year. Editor: C. R. Devadhar. The two volumes contain the
Sanskrit text of the plays and poems, as well as translations into English
and comments.

They should be available on demand. I bought them a few months ago.

Best regards

Lars Martin Fosse

Dr.art. Lars Martin Fosse
Haugerudvn. 76, Leil. 114,