Indic baby names with a link to SURYA

Surya P. Mittal spmittal at giasdl01.vsnl.net.in
Sun Jan 26 17:47:05 UTC 1997

Dear Indologists,

Yes, this mail comes from the same person who is being
considered as the one who is trying to convert INDOLOGY
into a commercial place. I will respond to this topic on
a later date.

Right now I want a suggestion from all my friends on Indology
on a topic which is more of a personal nature:

Most of you are already aware that my name is Surya Prakash
(Sun Light). And my wife's name is Monika (very European name
indeed). We were blessed with a lovely daughter on 25th Dec.
(Santa's gift on X-Mas 1996).  We are finding it a little
difficult to finalise her name as we are looking for an
Indic baby name with some link to "Surya".  An option that
I have is "ARUNIMA" (pronounced arunimA). Can INDOLOGISTS
suggest a few options ?

Please excuse me for using INDOLOGY once again for personal
interests!

Regards,
Surya P. Mittal
surya at pobox.com