Pronominalization

Paul Kekai Manansala sac51900 at saclink.csus.edu
Fri Jan 24 23:51:00 UTC 1997

Hello all,

Does anyone know of any examples of pronominalization
in Indo-Aryan  languages other than Magahi and Maithili
languages?   S.K. Chatterji gave this example from Bihar:

        maraliauk = "I have struck him for your benefit"
                           (mar-al "struck" + -i-  "I" + -au- "for you"
                            + -k  "him")

Also, I'm looking for examples of inclusive/exclusive pronouns
in Prakrit or NIA.   Apologies for any duplication as I'm posting
this request on various forums.

Thanks in advance,
Paul Kekai Manansala