Devanagari for the Mac

Raynald Prevereau raynaldp at bbsi.net
Fri Jan 17 22:39:43 UTC 1997

Dear indologists,
Can anyone please tell me where to find a good set of devanagari fonts for
the Mac? I know about the TeX fonts, since I used to work with Tex a few
years ago while I was doing my M.A. in Buddhist epistemology at McGill
University. They are certainly the best looking devanagari fonts I've seen
so far. But I gave up on TeX (OzTeX on the Mac) 3 years ago and hope I
won't have to return to it to produce nice Sanskrit documents with my Mac.
I very much admire those of you who have the patience to work with Tex, but
that is definitely not for me. So, are there any devenagari fonts for the
Mac? Thanks in advance for your time.

Raynald Prevereau