help locating an article

George Thompson thompson at JLC.NET
Wed Jan 1 09:21:45 UTC 1997

Dear List members,

I have been unable to locate an old article by I.J.S. Taraporewala entitled
"The word *ahura* in Sanskrit and the Gobhilas", which was published in
1925 in *Indo-Iranian Studies, being commemorative papers contributed by
European, American and Indian scholars in honour of Shams-ul-ullema Dastur
Darab Peshotan Sanjana*, in both London {Kegan Paul] and Leipzig
[Harrassowitz], in 1925.

I would gratefully compensate copying and posting charges to anyone who can
send me a copy of this article, as well as forwarding many heart-felt
blessings [in Sanskrit, or Avestan if you prefer] in your direction for
your kindness.

Please respond off-list.

Sincerely,

George Thompson