Administrivia - please read

Chris Wooff C.Wooff at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 13:07:14 UTC 1997

We are currently in the process of changing list servers from listproc to listserv. At
the moment there is a shadow version of the Indology list of subscribers under
listserv. This is there for us test various things. Therefore, at the present time the
real version of the list is the one managed by listproc. This has several
consequences:

1) You need to advise potential subscribers to use the listproc address. We're
starting to see new users trying to subscribe via listserv - this won't get them any
email at the present time.

2) Any change in subscription options need to be sent to listproc.

3) Signoff requests must go to listproc. Again, we're seeing existing members of the
list using the listserv address. A signoff to listserv will remove you from the shadow
but won't stop any emails.

Chris Wooff (C.Wooff at liv.ac.uk, ....mcsun!uknet!liv!C.Wooff)
Sent with Simeon Version 4.1.1 Beta 1