German Indology

L.S. Cousins mhcrxlc at dir.mcc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 09:36:15 UTC 1997

Dan Lusthaus writes:

>The tenor of my posting was jest, ribbing Lance Cousins for passing the
>negative buck from "Anglosaxons" to everyone's favorite love-hate
>nationality, Americans.

I took it so.

Apologies to John Brockington if he objects to being referred to as a
Scottish scholar. I have obviously misremembered something I thought he
said when I visited him in Edinburgh a couple of years or so ago.

Perhaps however we should discontinue this thread which obviously no longer
has much to do with Indology ? Our Moderator, having been to some extent a
participant, is perhaps not in a position to exert his authority this time ?

Lance Cousins

MANCHESTER, UK
Email: mhcrxlc at dir.mcc.ac.uk