New Light on the Sarasvati Sindhu Civilization

S. Kalyanaraman mdsaaa48 at giasmd01.vsnl.net.in
Fri Feb 7 00:14:18 UTC 1997

Hi,
I have received some requests for the textual version of the website, for easy reading,
since the site is page-driven. Also, the site is light on bibliographical links.
http://www.investindia.com/webzine4/Discov1.html

Since the text will be too long to post and view on screen,
I request those interested to send me an email. I will be happy
to respond attaching the document and the font used to add the
diacriticals to the Rgvedia and Mahabharata texts.

Alternatively, I request someone to post the text in any ftp site, if available.

Regards, Kalyanaraman.