Bhadrakalpalataavadaana

Yaroslav V. Vassilkov yavass at YAVASS.USR.PU.RU
Tue Dec 16 07:14:19 UTC 1997

>From yavass Mon Dec 15 01:47:00 MSK 1997
Dear Dr.Tatelman,
        the only thing I can say now is that there is no BKA manuscript in
our Institute's (former Imperial Asiatic Museum's) library - acc. to its
recently compiled catalogue. But there is another important collectiom of Oriental
MSS in the city - that of the National (formerly: Public) library, and I have
to check there. After all, in the nearest future I am to start working on
Sergei Oldenburg's papers in the archives of our Academy of Sciences. If
I find any mention of the BKA, not to speak of the MS itself, I shall
let you know immediately. I don't believe that such a MS could disappear
leaving no trace at all.
        With my best wishes, yours sincerely

                                        Yaroslav Vassilkov