summer sanskrit

P. Cooper pcooper at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Fri Dec 12 18:58:23 UTC 1997

Hello,

I'm a graduate student in South Asian studies currently studying Sanskrit,
and I'm looking for an institution that offers an intensive 2nd year
Sanskrit course over the summer.  I've checked many of the North American
universities that you might think would offer such a course, but I've had
no luck so far.  Any ideas on where else to look?  I'm willing to go to
Europe if necessary (I've been warned off of going to India given the
difference in teaching methods).

Any response would be much appreciated.  Thanks.

Paul Cooper