rescuing things

Dominique.Thillaud thillaud at UNICE.FR
Mon Dec 8 13:16:55 UTC 1997

At 12:41 +0100 7/12/97, Vaidix wrote:
>Those who can not explain this to me would symbolically lose ownership of
>Vedic materials.

        In my personal ideology, each human beeing is the owner of all
human productions, independantly of the fact he understand it well or not.
        In my personal ideology, the guru is an user of the verb 'to open',
not of the verb 'to close'.

        Once time, in the course of a wonderful night, the God Hermes have
said to me:
        "The flowing waters of a spring are for everyone, nobody have the
right to seize it and restrain it's use"

        Hence, I can't agree with you. If you are a Veda's lover, please,
don't act as vRtra !
        Regards,
Dominique

Dominique THILLAUD
Universite' de Nice Sophia-Antipolis, France