Kodama's email address

Muneo TOKUNAGA g53772 at SAKURA.KUDPC.KYOTO-U.AC.JP
Mon Dec 1 14:59:27 UTC 1997

(Please allow me once only to use Indology for personal
communication.)

Dear Prof. Bh.Krishnamurti,

You complain that you do not get a reply from
Japan. Something is wrong about the connection between India
and Japan. I have sent my mail repeatedly, but every time it
has been rejected.

I am trying to find the e-mail address of Kodama-kun.
Please be patient a little more.

It was very nice to hear from you anyway.

With best regards,

                                         Muneo TOKUNAGA
                                 Professor of Indian Philosophy
                           Graduate School of Letters, Kyoto University
                             Kyoto, Japan (606-01). Tel. 075-753-2778
                             email: g53772 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp