Qvarnstrom

silk at wmich.edu silk at wmich.edu
Fri Aug 1 18:57:05 UTC 1997

Thanks to those colleagues who responded so kindly by sending me the email
address of Olle Qvarnstrom, who must be the scholar for whom my friend is
searching. I have passed on the relevant information, and hereby thank
those friends and colleagues in cyberspace who make such scholarly
cooperation not only possible, but a true pleasure.  (It even makes me
hope, in my more optimistic moments, that it will make the world a smaller
place, and thus a more peaceful place. But perhaps that is asking too much
from wires and silicon...?)

Jonathan Silk
SILK at wmich.edu