Address of Saiva Siddhanta Kalagam

JAYABARATHI jaybee at tm.net.my
Thu Apr 17 09:39:08 UTC 1997

Das Devaraj wrote:

> Anybody know the contact information for "Saiva Siddhanta Kalagam"?
> Believe they have a branch in Chennai (Madras).  Also, looking for
> a list of their publications.
>
> das
> Interested in Vegetarianism?             Vegetarian Restaurant Trek
> Web    http://www.VegInfo.com                712 Bancroft Road #320
> e-mail info at VegInfo.com (subject Help)       Walnut Creek, CA 94598
> Interactive Voice/fax Response  (510) 256-8420                  USA

The address for Saiva Siddhantha Kalzhagam:-
             The South India Saiva Siddhantha Works,
             Publishing Society Tinnevelly Ltd.,
             154,T.T.K. Road,
             MADRAS-18

The Managing Director:
             Mr. Muthu Kumara Samy

Mr. Das Devaraj,
             If you do write to Mr. Muthu Kumara Samy, please feel free
to refer my name.
             I, very much doubt, whether they have ablist of all their
publications. They have published more than 1500 books to date.
And they have a long history.
             There is a rare book called "kanakkadhikAram" which was
published by them in the twenties. On being enquired, they did not even
know the very existence of the book.
              Pssst.....(I have a copy).<smug grin>

JAYABARATHI

Sungai Petani,