Autobiography of S. C. Bose

sreenivasa.nittala at blr.sni.de sreenivasa.nittala at blr.sni.de
Tue Apr 8 09:16:19 UTC 1997

Dear Indology List Member,

I have an enquiry regarding the autobiography of Subhas Chandra Bose.

The title is : "An Indian Pilgrim".

I have been informed that this book had been published sometime ago by "Konark
Publications". I have no further information as to the whereabouts of this
publishing house. While I seek confirmation on this and the complete address of
Konark Publishers, I would like to know if there is any other source from
where I could get this book.

I would also like to know if the "Netaji Research Bureau" in Calcutta could help
in any way.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreenivasa Nittala