home page

Hueckstedt hueckst at cc.UManitoba.CA
Wed Apr 2 21:40:13 UTC 1997

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, Anand Venkt Raman wrote:

> Of late I have been unable to access the indology web page.  Netscape
> comes up with the error that the server is not responding. Is this
> a site specific problem or a general one?  I am trying desperately
> to get hold of the LaTeX Skt font.

In the meantime, you can get that font, I believe, from CTAN sites. In
the US, try ftp.cdrom.com. From there you will have to find the
appropriate subdirectory, probably /languages.  There's also a site
closer to you, in Japan, but I forget its address. Other CTAN sites are:

ftp.dante.de
ftp.tex.ac.uk

Best,
Bob Hueckstedt

Robert A. Hueckstedt, Associate Professor of Indic Languages
Asian Studies Centre, 328 Fletcher Argue, University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 2N2 Canada
http://www.umanitoba.ca/faculties/arts/asian_studies
fax 1 204-261-4483 phones 1 204-474-8964, 1 204-488-4797