home page

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 13:23:58 UTC 1997

On Tue, 1 Apr 1997, Anand Venkt Raman wrote:

> Of late I have been unable to access the indology web page.  Netscape
> comes up with the error that the server is not responding. Is this
> a site specific problem or a general one?  I am trying desperately
> to get hold of the LaTeX Skt font.

The University College, London, web server was inacessible for most of the
Easter weekend, I'm afraid.  It is back online now.  The problem was a
power failure on Saturday.

All the best,
Dominik

--
Dominik Wujastyk               Wellcome Institute for the History of Medicine
email: d.wujastyk at ucl.ac.uk          183 Euston Road, London NW1 2BE, England