ye me bhakta-janah partha ...

Jan Brzezinski jagat at polyinter.com
Tue Apr 1 14:57:50 UTC 1997

Dear Prof. Wall,

Excuse me, I noticed that the BRS quotation that I referred to is slightly
different than the one found in CC. The last line reads mama bhaktaas tu te
naraa.h. I call these types of verses 'free floating quotations'. There are,
for example, numerous quotations ascribed to the Brahmavaivarta purana in
the works of the Gosvamis which cannot be found in any extant version. I
believe that the R. C. Hazra has made some comments on the Adi Purana in his
work on the Upapuranas.

Jan
       	Jan K. Brzezinski, Ph.D.
1262 rue St-Joseph, Val-David, QC J0T 2N0
       (819) 322-3382, 322-6146