Sanskrit-Chinese

Gabriele Zeller gabriele.zeller at ub.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Sep 16 11:47:07 UTC 1996

> Date:          Sat, 14 Sep 1996 14:52:12 BST
> From:          Kerry Martin Skora <kms5f at faraday.clas.virginia.edu>
> To:            Members of the list <indology at liverpool.ac.uk>
> Subject:       Re: Sanskrit-Chinese

Hello all of you,
again two interesting books are mentioned, which I would like to have
in our library. Does anybody know details about that "Handbook for
Tibetan Studies at the University of Virginia" - is it available
somehow or only for internal use? Who are the authors/editors? -
And the Tibetan book, was it published in India, or where?

> The "Sam Bod rGya gSum Shan sByar Gi Tshig mDzod [rNam rGyal
> Tshe Ring; published by Mi Rigs dPe sKrun Khang, 1991] "gives
> Sanskrit in Tibetan tranliteration with the Tibetan and Chinese
> equivalents."  [This is according to "Handbook for Tibetan
> Studies at the University of Virginia.  I have not seen this
> myself.]  I hope that's helpful.  Kerry Martin Skora/Dept. of
> Religious Studies/University of Virginia/kms5f at virginia.edu

Thanks
Gabriele Zeller
Dr Gabriele Zeller