Sanskrit-Chinese

Kerry Martin Skora kms5f at faraday.clas.virginia.edu
Sat Sep 14 13:49:32 UTC 1996

The "Sam Bod rGya gSum Shan sByar Gi Tshig mDzod [rNam rGyal
Tshe Ring; published by Mi Rigs dPe sKrun Khang, 1991] "gives
Sanskrit in Tibetan tranliteration with the Tibetan and Chinese
equivalents."  [This is according to "Handbook for Tibetan
Studies at the University of Virginia.  I have not seen this
myself.]  I hope that's helpful.  Kerry Martin Skora/Dept. of
Religious Studies/University of Virginia/kms5f at virginia.edu
According to Lars Martin Fosse: