Programs on Hinduism

Gene Thursby gthursby at religion.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 12 12:25:32 UTC 1996

note the WWW links provided by the University of Virginia at
	http://www.virginia.edu/~soasia/links.html
that include the following US university centers for study of South
Asia: University of California at Berkeley, University of Chicago,
Columbia University, Cornell University, University of Pennsylvania,
University of Texas at Austin, Univrsity of Virginia, University of
Washington, and University of Wisconsin at Madison.
	The convenient set of links from the University of Virginia is
augmented (but only slightly) on a page at my individual web site:
	http://www.clas.ufl.edu/users/gthursby/linkndia.htm
which offers a separate link to the Center for Advanced Study of India
at the University of Pennsylvania (in addition to the South Asia
Regional Center).
	Gene Thursby <gthursby at religion.ufl.edu>