closing statement

Muneo Tokunaga g53772 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sun Oct 20 00:46:56 UTC 1996

[I remail this closing statement to Indology, which was returned by error.]

 Dear Indologists,

   I can end this argument on the MBh files with a fair and objective judgment presented by Dr. Joel Tatelman. I thank him from heart for it.
Also I thank all those who joined in discussion and gave me valuable instructions and comments on this matter.
I am sorry for poluting this academic network for several days.
But I don't think it was quite futile.
We had to discuss on the problem of sharing digitalized files sooner or later.
Through this argument I feel we have come a little bit closer to the consensus about this matter.
Let's exchange our files with due respect to each other and establish the global Sanskrit archives through this network.
I will continue contributing this society in a positive way.

                                   Muneo TOKUNAGA (徳永宗雄)
                                 Professor of Indian Philosophy
                           Graduate School of Letters, Kyoto University
                             Kyoto, Japan (606-01). Tel. 075-753-2778
                             email: g53772 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp