Re tatelman

Muneo Tokunaga g53772 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Sat Oct 19 19:38:13 UTC 1996

Dear Joel Tatelman,

   I feel very happy to see your mail of fair and objective judgment. It is a consolation to me. I have no acrimony to Dr. John Smith himself; I only felt disappointment at his misunderstanding of the purpose of my epic files.
   I try to find someone who can make the Mac version of the epic files.

                                   Muneo TOKUNAGA (徳永宗雄)
                                 Professor of Indian Philosophy
                           Graduate School of Letters, Kyoto University
                             Kyoto, Japan (606-01). Tel. 075-753-2778
                             email: g53772 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp