Book request

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Wed Oct 9 01:32:29 UTC 1996

As I communicated to Hueckstedt in a personal message, this work was
published in sections in volumes of the journal Pandita between 1910 (Nos
1-3, Vol. XXXII) to 1914 (Nos 1-3, Vol. XXXVI), and was then separately
published in book form (with the front page saying "Reprinted from the
Pandit") in 1916.  Many years ago, I made a photocopy from the volumes of
Pandita at the Harvard Library.  It goes up to pp. 134 and ends with the
discussion of the Karma kaaraka.  It was edited by Vindhyeshwari Prasada
Dvivedin and Ganapati Sastri Mokate.  Printed and published in Benares by
Bhagavati Prasad for E.J. Lazarus & Co., at the Medical Hall Press, 1916.

	Madhav Deshpande