a plea for Usenet, longish (was Re: Diffusion of Sanskrit)

Madhav Deshpande mmdesh at umich.edu
Mon Nov 25 23:36:28 UTC 1996

Dear Members,
	The proceedings of the Michigan-Lausanne International Seminar are
planned to be published in the 1998 issue of the Swiss journal Etudes
Asiatiques / Asiatische Studien.  The editors of this volume are Madhav M.
Deshpande and Johannes Bronkhorst, who were also the conveners of the
seminar.  The volume may be co-published in book-form by the Center for
south and southeast Asian Studies of the University of Michigan, Ann
Arbor.  I hope this answers the question fully.
	Madhav Deshpande