Skt. Job at Harvard (II)

witzel at husc3.harvard.edu witzel at husc3.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 25 13:55:31 UTC 1996

The administration has asked me to add the following lines to the
announcement sent earlier to INDOLOGY. I reprint the earlier announcement
below.

Please send a letter of interest highlighting your relevant experience, a
C.V., including a list of your publications, and at least two letters of
recommendation to P. Oktor Skjaervo at Sanskrit and Indian Studies, 53
Church Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA