Encyclopaedia of Kashmir Shaivism

Frank Conlon conlon at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:01:10 UTC 1996

With  reference to the query, I cannot assemble a list of works on Kashmir
Shaivism due to other obligations, but the specific work to which the
query is addressed is:

Author:       Pandita, Balajinnatha.
Title:        History of Kashmir Saivism / B.N. Pandit.
Edition:      1st ed.
Pub. Info.:   Srinagar, Kashmir : Utpal Publications, 1989.
Phy Descript: xxiv, 167 p. ; 22 cm.
ISBN:         8185217017 :.
LCCN:         89905543.

Frank F. Conlon