Updating

Kenneth G. Zysk zysk at is2.nyu.edu
Thu Nov 7 12:24:59 UTC 1996

Technology keeps putting me out of date. I recently obtained a computer
that has Windows 95 and Microsoft Office 7.0 (professional) pre-intalled.
I am slowly making the transition from an old Dos system (by old I mean
only 5 years), and was told by the technical help people (I have their
number on my automatic dial) that I should not attempt to install any
program that is not specifically setup for Windows 95. Can anyone help me
in obtaining a program with Sanskrit diacritics that will work on my new
system? Many thanks, Ken Zysk