Kaarakacakra?

Allen Thrasher athr at loc.gov
Fri May 31 14:06:43 UTC 1996

Madhav,

An OCLC search shows the following 4 LC records and 1 Wisconsin record (I
include all for documentation).  I can't find anything on your 1. and 2.
(Dharmakirti and Ramatarana Siromani) but 3. (PuruZottamadeva) is below.
All are available on interlibrary loan.  The fiche will be in SAMP at CRL
in addition to LC.

Allen

LC CARD NO:92-906764
LC CALL NO:PK541 .B4853 A73 1992 <Orien Sans>
   AUTHOR: Aravindakumara, 1955-
    TITLE: Bhavananda-krta Karakacakra, eka adhyayana :
           Vyakaranasastra evam Navyanyaya ke aloka mem /
  EDITION: 1. samskarana.
    PLACE: Kurukshetra :
PUBLISHER: Nirmala Buka Ejemsi,
     YEAR: 1992
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: xx, 308 p. ; 22 cm.
    NOTES: In Hindi; includes passages in Sanskrit.
           Title on added t.p.: Bhavananda's Karakacakra, a study.
           Revision of the author's thesis (Ph. D.--Kurukshetra
           Visvavidyalaya, Kurukshetra, 1982) under the title: Bhavananda-
           krta Karakacakra : eka samikshatmaka adhyayana.
           Includes indexes.
           Includes bibliographical references (p. [260]-269).
           Analytical study of Karakacakra, treatise on Sanskrit grammar.
  SUBJECT: Bhattacaryya, Bhavananda Siddhantavagisa. -- Karakacakra.
           Sanskrit language -- Grammar.
    OTHER: Bhavananda's Karakacakra, a study.
           Karakacakra.

 Next Record

LC CARD NO:91-901604
LC CALL NO:Microfiche 91/61242
   AUTHOR: Bhattacaryya, Bhavananda Siddhantavagisa.
    TITLE: Satikanuvada Karakacakram
  EDITION: Prathamavrttih.
    PLACE: Kalakatta :
PUBLISHER: Chatra-Pustakalaya,
     YEAR: 1937
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: 205, 3 p. ; 18 cm.
    NOTES: Bengali and Sanskrit.
           Cover title: Karakacakram.
           Work, with Sanskrit commentary and Bengali translation, on
           Sanskrit language and grammar.
           Master microform held by : DLC
           Microfiche. New Delhi : Library of Congress Office ; Washington,
           D.C. : Library of Congress Photoduplication Service, 1991. 3
           microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm.
  SUBJECT: Sanskrit language -- Grammar.
ALT TITLE: Karakacakra. Bengali & Sanskrit
    OTHER: Govindacandra.
           Taranatha. Karakaprabha. 1937.
           Madhava Tarkalankara. Madhavi. 1937.
           Karakacakram.

 Next Record

LC CARD NO:81-984038
LC CALL NO:PK541 .P87 1946 <Orien Sans>
   AUTHOR: Purusottamadeva, 12th cent.
    TITLE: Paribhasavrttih =
           Paribhasavrtti ; Jnapakasamuccayah = Jnapakasamuccaya ;
           Karakacakram = Karakacakra /
  EDITION: 1st ed.
    PLACE: Rajshahi :
PUBLISHER: Varendra Research Museum,
     YEAR: 1946
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: ii, 36, 10, 136 p. ; 25 cm.
   SERIES: Savitaraya-smrtisamraksana-granthamala
    NOTES: In Sanskrit; introd. in English.
           Commentaries on Paribhasapatha and selections from Panini's
           Astadhyayi, and a treatise on case endings.
           Includes bibliographical references and index.
  SUBJECT: Panini. -- Astadhyayi.
           Sanskrit language -- Grammar.
           Sanskrit language -- Case.
ALT TITLE: Paribhasavrtti
    OTHER: Bhattacharya, Dinesh Chandra.
           Purusottamadeva, 12th cent. Jnapakasamuccaya. 1946.
           Purusottamadeva, 12th cent. Karakacakra. 1946.
           Jnapakasamuccayah.
           Karakacakram.

 Next Record

LC CARD NO:85-910479
LC CALL NO:Microfiche 85/70731 (P) <So Asia>
   AUTHOR: Bhavananda Siddhantavagisa.
    TITLE: Karakacakram
    PLACE: Banarasa :
PUBLISHER: Caukhamba-Samskrta-Siriza-Aphisa,
     YEAR: 1942 (Microform 1985)
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: 2, 88 p. ; 19 cm.
   SERIES: Haridasa-Samskrta-granthamala ; 154
    NOTES: In Sanskrit.
           Title on added t.p.: Karakachakram of M.M. Sri Bhavananda
           Siddhanta Vagisa Bhattacharya.
           Master microform held by: DLC.
           On the notion of case (karaka) and inflection (vibhakti) in
           Sanskrit grammar.
           Microfiche. Washington, D.C. : Library of Congress
           Photoduplication Service, 1985. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm.

 Next Record

OCLC RECORD NO: 14149323
1 copy: Wisconsin
   AUTHOR: Bhavananda Siddhantavagisa.
    TITLE: Karakacakram /
    PLACE: Banarasa siti :
PUBLISHER: Jayakrsnadasa-Haridasa Gupta, Caukhamba Samskrta Sirija Aphisa,
     YEAR: 1942
 PUB TYPE: Book
   FORMAT: 2, 88 p. ; 18 cm.
   SERIES: Haridasa-samskrta-Granthamala ; 154
    NOTES: In Sanskrit.
           Cover title.
           Added t.p. in English.
  SUBJECT: Sanskrit language -- Case