Re: índrAkutsA

Loriliai Biernacki biernack at ccat.sas.upenn.edu
Thu May 30 22:08:05 UTC 1996

I don't know if this helps you or not, but, Kutsa figures in the
JaiminIya brAhmaNa as the son of Indra (made from
his two thighs.  As such, I suppose he would perhaps qualify as
divinity.  He later goes on to seduce ZacI, who isn't capable of
distinguishing between the two of them. (JB 3. 199)

Loriliai Biernacki
Univ. of Pennsyvania

According to George Thompson: