New URL's and E-Mail Address

wagers at iglobal.net wagers at iglobal.net
Wed May 29 04:14:52 UTC 1996

Dear Indologists,

This is addressed to those of you who either correspond with me or use
my _ousia_ web site. My apologies to others. Also, apologies to those
who recieve more than one copy of this notice, which is crossposted.

Please note my new e-mail address and URLs below. If you link to my
web pages, please change the URL in your HTML to the appropriate one.

These changes are effective 5/29/96. My server changed its server, making
the changes necessary. The new server should be faster and even more
reliable, so the bother of change should be worthwhile.

Regards,

Will wagers at iglobal.net        Reality is the best metaphor.

http://www.iglobal.net/pub/wagers/ousia/Egyptologist.Shtml
http://www.iglobal.net/pub/wagers/ousia/Indologist.Shtml