address?

Cezary Galewicz GALEWICZ at Vela.filg.uj.edu.pl
Thu May 30 10:15:19 UTC 1996

> Date sent:      Mon, 27 May 1996 14:52:31 BST
> Send reply to:  indology at liverpool.ac.uk
> From:           Madhav Deshpande <mmdesh at umich.edu>
> To:             Members of the list <indology at liverpool.ac.uk>
> Subject:        address?

>     Does anyone have the current address for Professor Heesterman in
> the Netherlands?  Does he also have an email address?
>     Thanks.
>         Madhav Deshpande

  According to my knowledge Professor Heesterman should be at the
Viena University now. You can reach him at the following address:
Institut fur Indologie, Universitatsstr. 7, Wien, Austria.
tel.4300 2560. I don't know wether he uses e-mail.

best regards

Cezary Galewicz
Jagiellonian University, Krakow