MJ

l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no
Wed May 29 13:55:55 UTC 1996

>In rebuttal to Leonard Zwilling's violent ad hominem attack, I would say
>that MJ is pANDava by varNa and paNDaka by rUpa.  I would also relate the
>English term panderer, which may be cognate.
>pace
>GT

If we are discussing pandavas here, may I remind you of the Jackson FIVE?
They must *all* be pandavas. The question is: Is M. J. an avatara of
Arjuna, Bhima, Nakula or Sahadeva? (For some reason, I don't think he is
the dharmaraja Yudhisthira, but I may be prejudiced).

LM

Lars Martin Fosse
Research Fellow
Department of East European