Pali Canon CD-ROM/ Dhammakaya announcement

witzel at HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU witzel at HUSC3.HARVARD.EDU
Wed May 22 01:03:36 UTC 1996

Since there has been some discussion about the merits and the price
required by the Pali Text Society for the forthcoming Dhammakaya CD-ROM of
the PTS Pali canon, I forward the complete Dhammakaya announcement in the
sequel. -- Judge yourself!

M.Witzel
Wales Prof. of Sanskrit,
Harvard U.,  617- 495 3295