Please, help!

Lance Nelson lnelson at pwa.acusd.edu
Mon May 20 17:32:31 UTC 1996

On Mon, 20 May 1996, Codrin Nicolau wrote:

> Do you know if there's anybody who has the full translation of
> ParAprAvezikA of KSemarAja?

There's a free translation/paraphrase with commentary by Swami
Lakshmanjoo in John Hughes, _Self Relization in Kahsmir Shaivism_ (Albany,
NY: State U. of New York Press, 1994), chap. 3, "Entrance into the
Supreme Reality."  There is also a transliteration of the Sanskrit text
in an appendix.

LN
Lance Nelson
Religious Studies