FW: A Bookreference

edeltraud harzer clear eclear at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
Thu May 16 19:25:49 UTC 1996

Dear Leo,
the full title is

DEVAVAA.NIPRAVEZIKAA. An Introduction
to the Sanskrit Language.
(2nd edition, revised)
Robert Goldman and Sally Sutherland (his wife)

published by
Center for South and Southeast Asia Studies 1987.

Available from this center=same name +
Publications Program, 2223 Fulton St., 3rd Floor
University of California, Berkeley,
California 94720, USA.

Good luck,
Edeltraud Harzer Clear, Indiana University, Bloomington,USA.