stereo tantrists

gheil at cs.washington.edu gheil at cs.washington.edu
Mon Mar 11 02:36:50 UTC 1996

A little treat for those tantrists who are also into stereo
viewing. I know, i know, small subsubset!

http://www.scn.org/tl/anvil/stereo/sriyantra.html

For more stereograms, click on my initials - something for the
Irish too.

Speaking of minorities i would like to suggest that, from the
purely selfish perspective of a long time quiet lurker on this
list, that list input not be restricted to "professionals". A
more surgical strategy would be to cut off priveleges to abusers.
That way we would not all need to go through the hassle of
rejoining too!-)

-greg