Saamaveda electronic text transcriptions.

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Fri Jun 28 17:43:57 UTC 1996

Greetings!

I have begun input of transliterated text of the saamaveda into an
electronic format. Thus far, I have completed the aagneya and indra
kaaNDa-s and thought that before I proceed any further, I ought to ask if
there already exists an electronic text of the saamaveda or if one is
being worked on, so as to prevent any duplicative efforts.

If anyone is aware of any existing electronic copy of the saamaveda or if
it is being currently worked upon, please let me know.

Thank you.

Anshuman Pandey
University of Washington