Thanks

l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no l.m.fosse at easteur-orient.uio.no
Tue Jun 11 12:45:11 UTC 1996

Dear Indology list members,

as of the 1st of June I am no longer a research fellow at the University of
Oslo, but a "private citizen". Next week I will be moving out of this
office to my home office in my own flat.

Before signing off this list at the present email address and joining the
list once more from another address, I would like to thank everybody on the
net who has contributed with bibliographic information and various kinds of
advice and practical help. The Indology net has been tremendously helpful
and has played an important role in my research work. I am deeply grateful
to everybody who has made my life easier.

Those of you who would want to reach me can do so on the following email
address:

L.M.Fosse at internet.no

Best regards,

Lars Martin Fosse