Wikner's Sanskrit Course

Charles Wikner WIKNER at nacdh4.nac.ac.za
Mon Jul 22 07:14:05 UTC 1996

Ralph Bunker <ralphbunker at msn.com> wrote:

> I have downloaded Wikner's Sanskrit Course. It is a 5 Mbyte file that appears
> to be the text of instructions that are meant to be processed by a PostScript
> interpreter. Is the any commercial software for PCs or Macintoshes available
> that will allow me to print it? If so what is its name?

was not viewable on screen, another version (5 Mbyte) was released
which is; however, there are now many complaints that the latest file
is unprintable (sigh).

Until such time as the problem is resolved (I have not yet found a VMS
version of GhostScript 4.0) both files are available at the original
site: the files that definitely do print are
ftp://ftp.nac.ac.za/wikner/sktintro.ps600-a4paper-june96-zip
ftp://ftp.nac.ac.za/wikner/sktintro.ps600-letter-june96-zip
The are ZIP files, each about 1 Mbyte.

My apologies to you and others, for the confusion and inconvenience.

Charles Wikner
wikner at nacdh4.nac.ac.za