Wikner's Sanskrit Course

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 21 19:18:10 UTC 1996

Mr. Bunker,

As with all Postscript files, a printer which can handle Postscript codes
is needed for hardcopy output. What a concept, eh? If you have access to a
HP III or a HP IV printer, then you should be able to print out the text
simply by directing the file to the printer port. Otherwise, depending
upon which platform you are working on, a GNU release of Ghostscript and
Ghostview should do the job for you. These programs allow you to view and
print Postscript files on Macs and PCs. Do an Archie search for
ghostscript or ghostview. They should be available at a number of sites.

Regards,
Anshuman Pandey