query: gender & vedic trad

Laurie Patton patton at bard.edu
Mon Jul 8 18:23:07 UTC 1996

George, a quick response at the moment to tell you that no-one to date in
our Gender and Veda group has presented work on RV 10.159. However, we
would most welcome your own efforts.  Do keep us informed of your
progress.  I would be happy to provide you with summaries of the papers
that have been presented at the '94 and '95 conferences, which we are
presently assembling into an edited volume.  Our '96 gathering was more of
an informal discussion conference on future directions of the group. I
will be getting a written summary of those '96 discussions together sometime
this summer.  Your comments on all of the above would, of course, also be
welcome. Yours cordially, Laurie Patton