One additional HTML inquiry

John Gardner jgardner at blue.weeg.uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 23 21:15:42 UTC 1996

Thank you to those of you who have rsponded to my queries re. html and
sanskrit.  I am using html to cross-reference a pool of 21 terms from
early vedic all of which have reference to notions of the self.  html is
enabling rapid access and comparison of verson and easily associative
linkage according to phonetic derivations, or without error due to them.

if anyone is currently working even roughly close to these lines, please
contact me.  thank you all for your time.

jrg