Alla Upanisad?

Anshuman Pandey apandey at u.washington.edu
Thu Jan 4 04:16:03 UTC 1996

As I read through David Frawley's "God, Sages, and Kings," I came upon a
reference to the Alla Upanisad. Frawley mentioned that it was probably
composed after Islam had formally entered India, and I assume that it is a
rather minor Upanisad, but I cannot find any books which offer more detailed
information about it, nor can I find it listed in any collections of
Upanisadic texts or in any library catalogues (at least those which I
can access through this University's system). Does anyone know if such
an Upanisad exists, and possibly where it may be found?

Thank you.

Anshuman Pandey