Veda's demise at NY Hinduja Ctr.

Dominik Wujastyk ucgadkw at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 29 11:55:23 UTC 1996

RAJAGOPALANM at HARPO.TNSTATE.EDU said:

> Dear Achar ,
> Your letter on the purpose of Boden chair is very interesting and revealing .
> Now we have the Hinduja center in New York to follow more or less similar idea.
> M.Rajagopalan

Dear Mr Rajagopalan,  Achar's letter is not interesting or revealing at
all, for the reasons given in the literature on the history of the Boden
chair, and because of the history of Sanskrit studies in Britain, with
which you may not be intimately familiar.

The Dharam Hinduja centre in New York has no connection with the Boden
Chair in Oxford, not even an imagined similarity of imagined policies.

Dominik Wujastyk